Friends, today we will talk about such a telecom company of India, if we hear the name of Bharti Airtel, then we remember the girl with Airtel. This girl had hired the Airtel company for the promotion of 3G network, which was very successful for the Airtel company. Do you know what is Bharat Bharti Airtel? And how it works, what is Bharti Airtel services and who is the CEO of Bharti Airtel. So friends, we need to have this information because we use airtel sim in the phone, but it is someone’s company and we should know who is the CEO of a company.
So friends, today I thought that what is Bharti Airtel company, you should be told about it. So that you can know what is Bharti Airtel company and how it reaches its services to you. So let’s know without any delay and today we know information about 4G SIM in Hindi and in which countries are the centers of Airtel Bharti Airtel.
Bharti What is Airtel (What is Airtel in Hindi)
Bharti Airtel Limited is the world’s leading global telecommunications company, which is providing its service in more than 18 countries. The Headquarter of Bharti Airtel company is located in New Delhi, India. Bharti Airtel comes in the list of Top 5 Mobile Service Providers across the world as well as has gone far ahead in terms of its subscribers. Bharti Airtel keeps on coming out with offers of many products in India. Which includes 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high-speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services for national and international long distance services.
Bharti Airtel continues to offer many types of its offers in other countries like 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G wireless services and mobile commerce. Due to which Bharti Airtel has more than 413 million customers worldwide, this information is according to March 2018. Airtel is currently the largest mobile network in India after Reliance Jio.
Who is the CEO of Bharti Airtel?
The CEO of Bharti Airtel is Gopal Vittal who took over this responsibility of Bharti Airtel Company from 1 March 2013.
What are the services of Bharti Airtel?
Friends, Bharti Airtel is very famous in the world by the name of its Mobile Services, but along with it also provide some other services to its users, which we will talk about later.
Bharti airtel offers worldwide GSM mobile services, which are 22 such telecom circles in India whose customer base is seen, in comparison to competitors like them, Bharti airtel comes second in all over India, since Reliance Jio in India. If I stepped in, Bharti Airtel used to come in the first number, after that now Bharti Airtel has started coming in the second number in India.
What is Telemedia Services?
Friends, this branch of Bharti Airtel’s Airtel Group works to provide high-speed broadband service across the world. Which works to provide fixed line services in all 87 cities across India. Which provides quality network with best services with its user without any hassle, stays connected with their friends and family online and helps them to stay connected.
Airtel holds a broad portfolio of business, services in front of large Enterprise, Government, Small & Medium businesses and carrier customers. And in which she provides them the opportunity to choose the right services for themselves. Talking about India, then it is a leading and most trusted provider of communication and ICT services. On the other hand, if we talk about the services located under it, then it includes voice, data, network integration, data center and managed services as well as enterprise mobile applications and digital media.
Digital TV Services
Airtel does not only provide mobile network, but with it you can also enjoy their digital entertainment. Users will never get bored due to their DVD quality picture and sound, while having the best and widest variety of channels and programs. At the same time, the TV viewing experience of users has completely changed due to their best on-demand content in Aitel Live. Right now, they started providing the quality of channels in HD as well, due to which accurate and quality pictures have won the minds of people.
Can I know Airtel no by Aadhar Number?
Bharti Airtel has allowed its users that they can now check the Aadhaar card linked with their mobile number. For this Airtel customers only have to send an SMS to 121 in which they have to write ADCHK <space> Aadhaar number. After sending the SMS, users will get an SMS in which they will get the information of Aadhaar linked to their mobile number.
Note that the above mentioned procedure will be applicable only in those mobile numbers whose mobile number is linked to Aadhaar Card. For example, your Airtel number that you want to check must be linked to Aadhaar ID. Otherwise you will get an SMS saying that your mobile number is not linked with any Aadhaar number, please link it to any Aadhaar card.
At the same time, it is also worth noting that this procedure is suitable only for Airtel Numbers, while the method of other operator numbers is different.
In which country is Airtel’s network?
Airtel operates in about 18 countries. In which some continents such as South Asia, Africa and Asia are included. Many services like Airtel GSM, 3G, 4G LTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services are provided according to the country. It is the second largest mobile network operator in India, while it is the fourth largest mobile network operator in the whole world and they have more than 430 million subscribers.
Countries in which Airtel operates are: Burkina Faso, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
How to check Airtel’s Data Balance
Often people find it difficult to check their airtel data balances. So let’s know how to check Data Balances.
1. How to check your 2G data balance. For this dial in your mobile phone *123*10#. If this number does not work then dial *123*21#. By doing this Airtel will share your data balance with you.
2. How to check your 3G data balance. For this dial in your mobile phone *123*197#. If this number does not work then dial *123*08#. With this you will get your data balance.
3. How to check your 4G data balance. For this dial in your mobile phone *123*19#. If this number does not work then dial *123*191#. With this you will get your data balance.
Login to your MyAirtel App
1. First of all register yourself in Airtel.in
2. For this click on My Account.
3. Then on the Register now button.
4. For this you have to provide your telephone number and other information. Then you have to follow the screen instructions and can register yourself.
5. Once you are logged in to your account now you can see all the things by clicking on Account Information.
How to convert Tata Docomo to Airtel?
One thing you should understand that there is no particular way that you can porting from Domoco to Airtel. Meaning that if you want to make Tata Docomo Airtel then you have to follow the given methods. By the way, the method of porting is the same for all network operators in India.
Steps that you have to follow, for porting –
Step 1: You have to send this text message – PORT After this your 10-digit mobile number, this is the central number of TRAI which is 1900 for mobile number portability. Example: Send ‘PORT 92xxxxxx98’ to 1900. By doing this you will get an SMS in which the port out code will be there.
Step 2: You will get a Unique Porting Code from 1901 onwards.
Step 3: After this you will have to go to any mobile/telecom store near you, and declare the need for a new Airtel SIM, and also share your Unique Porting Code.
By doing this, that shopkeeper will give you a new SIM of Airtel, while the process of porting takes about 7 days to complete from your existing number to Airtel.
What is the strength of Bharti Airtel
Let us know what is the strength of Bharti Airtel Company.
1. Airtel is India’s second largest cellular service provider which has more than 300 million subscribers.
2. While talking about the world, then Airtel comes in the fourth number according to the telecom operator and which has a bigger base than 470+ million subscribers. Together it is spread in more than 18 countries. Which together make it even more powerful.
3. Airtel is India’s only Indian operator, along with VSNL who also have international submarine cable.
4. Airtel has high brand visibility.
5. With celebrity brand ambassadors due to their strong advertising, which gives a lot of boost to their branding.
6. Airtel has many value-added services such as Airtel money, online recharges, bill payments etc.
7. Airtel stores, kiosks, sponsorships etc. have greatly boosted their brand presence across the world.
8. They have strong subscriber base in many countries like in Srilanka, Bangladesh, African countries.
What is the Weakness of Bharti Airtel?
As there are two sides of the coin, Bharti Airtel also has some Weakness along with its Strengths. Let us know something about this.
Due to the presence of 1.Price competition with other telecom players, they also have limited market share in the result.
2. User privacy There is a very big allegation, due to which the brand has had its impact on the brand value many times.
What are the Opportunities with Bharti Airtel in the future?
1. Fast and expanding cellular market can be easily tapped by Aitel as Airtel has a huge user base and trust.
2. Due to their strong presence, latest and low cost technology can be easily used by Airtel.
3. They have so many loyal customers that they have the ability to easily capture the untouched rural market.
Who are some of the main competitors of Airtel in the Telecom Industry
It doesn’t have many competitors but they are competitors, they are very strong. Let’s know about them.
1. Reliance Jio
4. Tata Docomo
5. Reliance Communications
Friends, we hope that you must have got a lot of information by reading our article, What is Bharti Airtel. Complete information should be provided about Bharti Airtel so that there is no need to search for that article in any other site or internet. This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this. If you liked this post Airtel 5G SIM in Hindi or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc.